Let's talk about your career.
Join the Square Deal Construction team of committed employees. Are you interested in working for a company that values honest hard work? Do you have ambition to provide quality and efficient skilled labor that exceeds customer’s expectation? If so, we would like to meet you!
Now Hiring Skilled Carpenters
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Square Deal Construction Company is a small, family-owned full-service remodeling company, specializing in kitchens and bathrooms since 1997. We are in a season of growth and looking for someone to grow and develop with the company. Attention to detail and pride in craftsmanship are important to us and will be important to the right candidate too. Loyalty, honesty, and a strong work ethic are principles that drive our daily business interactions. The right candidate will get to work personally with the owner and will have the opportunity to grow and advance as our company continues to grow.
– General residential remodeling
– Basic framing
– Finish carpentry (doors, millwork, etc.)
– Flooring installation
– Installation of basic plumbing fixtures
– Small drywall repairs
– Job site cleanliness & safety
– Can read blueprints
– Able to work well alone and with 1-2 others
– Able to perform physical tasks including but not limited to carrying, lifting, climbing, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, and hauling. Will be expected to lift on a regular basis between 50-100 lbs.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
– HS diploma or GED
– 2 years’ experience minimum
– Residential construction knowledge
– Understand written & verbal instruction
– Able to climb a ladder up to 30 feet
– Able to lift and carry 80 lbs.
– Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation
Most jobs are in Yamhill and Washington Counties.
– Paid time off
– Paid Holidays
– Tool allowance
– Paid training
– Matching 401(k)
– Competitive wages, hourly DOE
– Consistent work schedule, all weekends off
– Opportunity for growth and advancement as the company grows